Call for Abstracts
The International USR Summit 2022 will be hosted by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University from 16 to 18 November virtually. The Summit programme will focus on the theme of Education and Action for a Sustainable Future.
- Assessing and Reinforcing USR Impacts
- Collaborative Research to Address Global Challenges
- Driving Institutional Changes for USR
- Education to Cultivate Social Responsibility
- Elevating Sustainable Development through Regional and Global Collaboration
- Social Innovation for Inclusive Communities
Your abstract proposal will need to have a clear connection to the summit theme and your nominated sub-theme. A selection of contributions presented at the International USR Summit 2022 will be published in a Conference Proceeding. Presenter(s) of the selected presentations will be invited to submit papers. Further information will be available in due course.
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||30 September 2022 (extended to 9 October 2022)|
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance:||21 October 2022|
|Summit Registration:||July to October 2022|
- Ensuring quality reviews of all submissions remains our highest priority. There may be a short delay in our reviewing process.
- All presenters must register for the Summit. Registration will be free of charge for all delegates.
Abstract Submission Closed
Abstract submission for the USR International Summit 2022 is now closed. We thank the authors for the submissions.
All received abstracts are now under reviewed by the USR Summit 2022 Organisation Committee. Notifications on acceptance/rejection will be sent out shortly by email.
For any inquiries, please contact the USRN Secretariat at email@example.com